“OM” Drippers are made up form tough engineering plastics, with UV inhibitors, and factory sealed to maintain precise / uniform flows and available in 2,4 & 8/ LPH Capacity. We are offering the worldwide unmatched performance under the most challenging condition. It also possess / compare the Indian standard mark.
“OM” brand drippers / emitters are used in irrigation system which are installed in different type of soil. It also use
- to irrigate the plant in root zone.
- to irrigate the back soil, to prevent the water less through run-off.
- to irrigate the sandy soil to prevent the water less through percolation.
- to irrigate the plant in required quantity of water.
“OM” brand emitters are produced from engineering plastics and from the material, which do not support the growth of algae, & bacteria. Plastics part of the emitter, that are exposed to light is opaque and protected against the UV degradation.
Main features of “OM” brand drippers:
- Easy to open, easy to close, No tools required
- Easy to clean, just open the dripper and hold labyrinth in jet of water. For cleaning, no needs of closing the system or removing the dripper form lateral.
- Clog resistant design with unique wide turbulent flow path.
- No leakage, excellent sealing, uniform discharge even after constant use.
- Resistant to all commonly used fertilizers and UV rays.
- Law profile construction to avoid mechanical damage in the field.